The UCB MBA Program Admission:
Admission to the UCB MBA program is based on criteria that ensure high standards of academic quality and learner achievement. These include formal post-secondary education and personal attributes. All applications to the University College of Bahrain are assessed on a case by case basis.
Admission to the MBA program is open to qualified individuals who meet the following requirements.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from an accredited university or institution with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 (or its equivalent). Any applicant whose CGPA is between 2.3 and 2.49 might get a Conditional Acceptance.
- Candidates must provide official transcripts from prior post-secondary institutions.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English - (TOEFL or IELTS Examination).
- Candidates must provide two letters of recommendations from current or former employers.
- Candidates must provide a detailed resume, including formal education requirements, work experience, extra-curricular activities and community service activities.
- Candidates must provide a written statement of purpose of why they want and intend to study a graduate level Masters of Business.
- Medical Examination Certificate from a recognized health center or hospital in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Admission Decision Process:
The UCB MBA Admission Decision Process is based on two cohort start dates of September and January.
The UCB MBA Admission Committee meets twice per annum to consider all UCB MBA candidate applications. Deadline for application is sixty days prior to the cohort start date in September and January and offer letters are sent thirty days prior to the cohort start date.
* UCB MBA candidates who have successfully completed their undergraduate degree from UCB University College of Bahrain are encouraged to apply to the UCB MBA program.
|“I had specialized in MIS while I was in UCB and I am now able to put my theoretical knowledge into practical experience in my work place. This proves that the IT department of UCB is industry- oriented and career-related.”
Class of 2010
Working in Allianz Takaful
as Sales Development Officer