The vision of UCB is to be the leading private University of choice in the Kingdom of Bahrain for students, and other stakeholders, providing a quality assurance driven, and market-focused, education in the fields of the liberal arts and sciences.
The mission of UCB is to provide academic programmes of high quality, delivered through excellent teaching, informed by research and scholarship, that transform lives, and equip graduates with the skills, knowledge, and competencies, to enable them to have fulfilling careers and meet the needs of society, government, business and the economy.
The five core values and behaviours of the University:
· Professionalism – working to high-standards of service delivery
· Integrity – being honest, honorable and reliable
· Excellence – being outstanding and operating above benchmarks
· Community – working with students, staff and external stakeholders to add value to society
· Teamwork – working together with all stakeholders in a cooperative and collegiate manner