MBA- Management program at UCB will empower you with crucial skills and knowledge and provide you with the networking opportunities you need to accelerate your career, either as a manager within the private or public sector, or in developing your own entrepreneurial ambition.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management program will provide you with the leadership skills needed to deal with challenging situations within a business environment.
You will be able to develop problem-solving skills in response to business challenges and apply pragmatic solutions to the problems you will encounter within your organization. Why an MBA-Management?
- Develop critical thinking in order to formulate business decisions. • Work together with people within a diverse business environment.
- Learn to lead teams through the completion of various
- Gain experience in analytical decision-making.
- Develop an understanding of leadership.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical issues in business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of organizations and the competitive environment.
This degree requires 36 credit hours.
Core courses 5 courses (15 Cr)
|ACT501||Financial and Management Accounting|
|FIN501||Corporate and Managerial Finance|
|STS501||Business Statistic and Research Methods|
Concentration Requirement 5 Courses (15 Cr)
|MGT505||Leadership and Change Management|
|MGT506||Human Resource Management|
|MGT502||Production and Operation Management|
Concentration Elective (Select one) 6 credits