Masters of Business Administration Admission Criteria
UCB University College of Bahrain seeks potential candidates who wish to further their studies at the master’s level in business administration.
Admission is granted to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution of Higher Education with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 (or its equivalent). Any applicant whose CGPA is less than 2.5 out of 4.00 might get a Conditional Acceptance. Any applicant whose CGPA is less than 2.5 out of 4.00 must pass an interview conducted by a Panel consists of the MBA director and two faculty members.
- Candidates must provide official transcripts a recognized university or institution of Higher Education.
- Candidates must provide two letters of recommendations from current or former employers. (if relevant)
- Candidates must provide a detailed resume, including formal education requirements, work experience, extra-curricular activities and community service activities if any.
- Candidates must provide a written statement of purpose of why they want and intend to study a graduate level Master of Business.
- Medical Examination Certificate from a recognized health center or hospital in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Admission Decision Process
The UCB MBA Admission Decision Process is based on two cohort start dates of September and January.
The MBA candidate applications offer, or rejection letters are sent to applicants prior to the MBA semester start date.