Financial Aid Procedures
Interested students are kindly requested to complete, and then submit the application IN PERSON along with all the required documents to the Admission Office. It is very important to read instructions carefully before filling the application.
Applications that are missing information and/or missing documents will be considered incomplete and hence will not be evaluated.
Applicants should consider applying before the deadlines. Deadlines are end of August for those applying for financial assistance in the first semester, and end of January for those applying for financial assistance in the second semester since applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
In order to demonstrate financial need, the applicant should provide the following documents:
- A passport-size photograph.
- Transcript of grades for the last three years for new applicants or most recent transcript for enrolled UCB students.
- Employment Records:
- Income Statement of head or heads of family if both parents are working, clearly stating occupation salary and benefits (e.g. educational benefits, accommodation, etc...). These are obtained from Employers.
- If earning member(s) is (are) self-employed, documentation for annual income should be provided by the family member by providing with it the Business Registration, and the business bank account statement for the last 3 years.
- If the applicant is married, all documents related to the spouse must be as well submitted.
- Any additional document that would support the application for financial aid (e.g. medical reports and recent medical/hospital bills, certificate of job termination or end of service, etc...).
- A copy of the passports of all family members supported by the household.